Scout Programs at METC
The museum staff has developed a number of programs for cub scouts and girl scouts that fulfill all or part of different badges. These hands-on programs take advantage of our collection and offer a historical perspective on the history, art, science and citizenship aspects of scouting. These programs can be scheduled year-round and can be adapted for your troop’s needs. The links below lead to the program offerings for each rank.
Girls Scout Programs at METC
Cub Scout Programs at METC
$10 per scout (minimum of 10 scouts/$100), no charge for leaders/chaperones
Planning Your Program
- Programs are approximately 1 1/2 hours in length.
- Programs are available Tuesday through Friday (Mondays or Weekends available on a limited basis)
- Scout Leaders and chaperones must remain with their children during the sessions.
- One adult for every 10 children is recommended.
- If you plan to let your scouts visit our Museum shop, please confirm when making your reservation.
- The Museum will make every effort to reschedule programs canceled due to inclement weather.
- A deposit of 50% of the total program cost is required to secure your reservation.
- No refunds will be made for programs canceled less than 2 weeks prior to the confirmed date.
- Final confirmation of the number of participants must be made 5 days in advance.
Call our Education Department at 973-377-2982, ext. 12 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a program.