We're Ready, When You're Ready
METC is committed to the safety of its patrons, staff, and volunteers during the COVID-19 pandemic. To ensure a safe environment for patrons, staff, and volunteers METC will be following these below policies and procedures.
In order to provide the safest environment, we monitor the daily reports and updated regulations from the WHO, CDC, federal, state and local officials regarding safety and reopening procedures for the public. For additional questions or concerns please contact the museum at 973-377-2982 or email email@example.com.
Visiting the Museum
METC asks that any visitors who are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 (including fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing) or if anyone in your household had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with, or who is suspected to have, COVID-19 within the last 15 days not visit the museum and consult with their healthcare provider. Those who have traveled outside the state of New Jersey should follow NJ State Guidelines.
For Your Safety
- All visitors ages 2 and up must wear a mask in order to visit METC. Disposable masks are available upon request.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is encouraged when inside the museum.
- Hand hygiene reminders will encourage visitors to access sanitizing stations and public restrooms as needed.
- All staff and visitors are asked to follow proper cough etiquette when inside the museum. Tissues and trash bins will also be available for easy disposal.
- METC disinfects all touch zone surfaces at regular intervals during and after hours of operations to the public to ensure a safe environment.
- A germ shield has been installed at the point-of-sale system.
- The museum accepts all forms of payment, but encourages credit card/contactless payment options that will be available.
Notice to Vistors
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious and potentially deadly disease that is believed to be spread mainly from person-to-person contact. METC is working with you, its visitors, to employ preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Despite these measures, the risk of contracting COVID-19 could increase by visiting METC. By visiting METC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. For more information, please refer to credible sources like the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, the World Health Organization, the New Jersey Department of Health or the Borough of Madison obtain updated information on COVID-19. Information from these organizations can also be found on the Borough of Madison’s COVID-19 update page at www.rosenet.org.
Hours of Operation
- METC is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm and Sunday 12 pm – 5 pm. No reservations are required.
- As the situation evolves, the above schedule is subject to change
- METC offers an accessible entrance to the museum and an elevator for access to all exhibit galleries.
- Adults – $5
- Students, Children and Adults 62+ – $3
- METC Members & Children under 6 – FREE
- Family Maximum Rate – $15.00
- Blue Star Museum Program: Active duty military personnel and families free