Summer Enrichment Camp
Summer Enrichment Camp at METC
Thank you for your interest in summer enrichment camp at METC. Check back in Spring 2022 for information on Summer Camp!
Times – All Sessions
10 am – 2 pm
See class descriptions.
- One-day Camp: $50
- Two-day Camp: $100
METC Member Discount: Receive 15% off total camp purchase. Become a METC member and get this camp discount!
Sibling Discount: Receive 10% off any additional siblings
*Only one discount can be applied per registration
Campers must bring their own snacks, lunches and drinks. If your child has any severe allergies, or other health conditions, please let us know when you are registering!
Campers should be dressed for indoor and outdoor summer fun! Please apply sunscreen before arriving .
All sessions will be held at METC with activities inside and outside the building. Safety is a priority at METC. Campers will be supervised at all times by our education staff.
Children in 1899 didn’t have cell phones but still had a lot of fun, and so will our campers! We kindly request that all electronics stay home for camp.
Summer Camp Policies
METC is committed to the safety of its staff and patrons amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. METC monitors daily updates from the WHO, CDC, federal, state and local officials regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). All decisions regarding safety and reopening procedures are guided by this information. For additional information on COVID-19 please visit www.cdc.gov.. For a full downloadable copy of these policies click here.
- All policies and guidelines are subject to change.
- By registering, parents and campers agree to follow the health and safety measures laid out for camp. Parents should discuss all of the guidelines with their child(ren) prior to arrival at camp to ensure understanding.
- Parents should verify upon drop-off that their child is symptom-free.
- Staff and camper temperatures will be taken at drop off and no one with a temperature over 100.4 will be allowed to enter.
- Should a child become sick/start exhibiting symptoms during camp, the designated guardian will be contacted and should be prepared to pick up the child as soon as possible.
- Only 1 family will be allowed into the Annex at a time for drop off and check in. Other families should line up outside, appropriately distanced.
- At pick up time, parents should wait outside to pick up their child(ren), who will be brought out one at a time.
- Staff and interns will wear face coverings at all times when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Campers should wear face coverings whenever possible when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- All campers will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All children will have their own set of supplies for activities.
- Any materials that must be shared will be cleaned and sanitized between uses.
- All frequently used areas of the building will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day (door handles, restroom surfaces, etc.).
- There will be regular hand washing breaks during which campers and staff should follow proper hand washing protocols.
- All staff and campers should display proper cough etiquette, social distancing and other measures to limit any possible spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and should be used frequently by all staff and campers in between activities.
- Non-siblings will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart whenever possible.
- Camp activities will be modified as needed to accommodate appropriate health and safety measures, including limiting or eliminating any activity requiring significant assistance from/contact with staff.
- Water fountain will be used for filling bottles only, not for drinking.